Tuesday, September 30, 2008

sandwiches, sweaters and wtf....

lest start with wtf....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26952469/
you dont need to read the article, just know the title, NYT "Concerns grow about Palin's readiness as test looms"...i mean are you seriuos? did people actually believe she could be the president of the us, cause if so wow im glad I live in barcelona.

Next, sweaters. So im at this club with my friend mike and like 10 dudes roll in with thier button downs tucked into their jeans all, literally all sporting sweaters around their necks, like this was some sort of lame ass country club/dueschbag appreciation day...I think they were from Mexico, not sure though...need to check that out.

Also other than a council on pickles I think one needs to be made on sandwiches. A sandwhich is not just 2 loaves of bread with some meat in the middle...you gotta have the ill ness, the cheese, the lettuce, the tomatoe, dare I say it, the PICKLE!!!people in Spain are leading half lives without access to proper sandwiches...thus I think a council should be made and rules adhered to on what does and does not constitue a sandwhich.

thats about it for me, reid u made this too difficult...

and i leave you with this pickled image. What do my two favorite things combined looke like?

4 comments:

shoe bomber said...

"no, no, that's not jamon. it's jamon de pickle. eat up!"

also, can we get a furhter clarification on salads? that question was never answered.

"Gov. Palin, where do you stand-what makes a salad"

Gov. Palin: "John McCain is a maverick of the Senate!"

Finally, a happy Roshashana to you all. Biz, we need a new year's post!

Anonymous said...

let's be honest. did anybody really expect biz-cas to post?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wait what admin deleted a 'comment' below?

also let it be known that I HAVE FOUND the GOLDEN EGG...just kidding, but I did find some ROOSTER SAUCE!!!!!...BOOYAH, so for all of you that wanted to send that to me done and done so just send me some candied yams...i havent found any of that yet...